To respect the
efforts of reviewers and in the interest of fairness to all prospective authors,
please read the following information carefully to facilitate the successful
submission of your work. May 10, 2024 June 10, 2024 June 25, 2024 October 11-13, 2024
The papers which do not meet guidelines will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
▪ Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
The full paper should be no less than 8 pages. And the maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged.
▪ Abstract (Presentation only)
We encourage you to send informative abstract (200-400 words) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
▪ Please download the full paper template or abstract template and follow the format carefully.
▪ Your submission should be in English.
▪ Please fill in author background form in the template.
▪ WARNING: You are not allowed to modify the list of authors after the submission. It is mandatory to include the full list (in the correct order) when submitting the paper online.
Once you prepared your paper according to the above guidelines,
▪ Please log in the Online Submission System and upload your paper or directly submit your paper to email@example.com.
▪ Your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system and in 2 working days by conference secretary.
▪ For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Double and Concurrent Submissions
▪ Submissions to ICACS 2024 must not substantially overlap with papers that are published or simultaneously submitted to other venues (including journals or conferences/workshops).
▪ Double-submission will result in immediate rejection.
▪ Detected violations may be reported to other conference chairs and journal editors.
Peer Review Process
ICACS 2024 relies on the Double-blind peer review process to uphold the quality and validity of individual articles and the proceedings that publish them.
1. Manuscripts submitted to conference first go through an initial screening by the program committee.
2. Those that clear the screening are sent to at least two experts for peer review.
3. Peer reviewers independently make a recommendation to the program chairs as to whether the manuscript should be rejected or accepted (with or without revisions).
4. Program chairs consider all the feedback from peer reviewers and makes an informed decision to accept or reject the manuscript.
May 10, 2024
June 10, 2024
June 25, 2024
October 11-13, 2024