Student volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring the success of ICACS 2023.
They help with many things from registration to local support. Being a student
volunteer is an excellent opportunity to meet, interact, and network with
leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of
algorithms, computing and systems. Being a student volunteer is also a great way to meet other
students from all over the world that are also interested in algorithms, computing and systems and
to cover some of the costs of attending the conference!
This exclusive experience is available to both undergraduate and graduate students from all over the world who are enthusiastic and willing to contribute to make ICACS 2023 a unique experience for all attendees.
Would you like to be part of the ICACS 2023- organization? Don't miss your chance! Sign up and help us!
▪ Registration duties (e.g., setting up, preparing
conference bags, and helping attendees register).
▪ Technical assistance to speakers and attendees.
▪ Providing directions at the conference location.
▪ Availability from October 19-October 21, 2023 (inclusive). You will be requested to specify in email if you are not available on any of the days of the pre- and/or post-conference program. Not all volunteers will be required to work full time, and we can take this information into account during selection.
▪ Complimentary student registration to the main
conference, as well as the ability to attend the sessions that you have been
▪ Free conference materials.
▪ Tickets for lunches during the main conference and the additional days when you will be volunteering, as well as for the ICACS 2023 social dinner.
▪ A great opportunity to meet and talk about your research with leading researchers, both from academia and industry, and other students.
▪ Must be enrolled as a doctoral, masters, or
full-time undergraduate student at the time of the conference.
▪ Must be proficient in English and have good social and communication skills.
1. Send your latest CV to us (email@example.com;
with the subject line "ICACS 2023 CV for Student Volunteer").
2. Arrange for a letter of reference from your academic supervisor or another faculty member at your institution. This recommendation should be emailed with your CV to us. The letter should cover your organizational skills, willingness to help, proficiency in English, and anything else that will help us select you as a student volunteer.