To respect the
efforts of reviewers and in the interest of fairness to all prospective authors,
please read the following information carefully to facilitate the successful
submission of your work. August 30, 2021 September 15, 2021 September 20, 2021 September 24-26, 2021
The papers which do not meet guidelines will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
▪ Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
The full paper should be no less than 8 pages. And the maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged.
▪ Abstract (Presentation only)
We encourage you to send informative abstract (200-400 words) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
▪ Please download the full paper template or abstract template and follow the format carefully.
▪ Your submission should be in English.
▪ Please fill in author background form in the template.
▪ WARNING: You are not allowed to modify the list of authors after the submission. It is mandatory to include the full list (in the correct order) when submitting the paper online.
Once you prepared your paper according to the above guidelines,
▪ Please log in the Online Submission System and upload your paper or directly submit your paper to email@example.com.
▪ Your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system and in 2 working days by conference secretary.
▪ For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Double and Concurrent Submissions
▪ Submissions to ICACS 2021 must not substantially overlap with papers that are published or simultaneously submitted to other venues (including journals or conferences/workshops).
▪ Double-submission will result in immediate rejection.
▪ Detected violations may be reported to other conference chairs and journal editors.
August 30, 2021
September 15, 2021
September 20, 2021
September 24-26, 2021